Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Military Trend a la cheap cheap!!

I wasn't too sure about the whole military trend, but I wanted to try it out. I am not a big fan of cargo pants. I just figured they would make my legs look wider. Fortunately, the cargo trend is for a more fitted and tapered cargo pant.

I had seen some really nice olive green skinny jeans at Target but they were $29.99. That's a little pricey for Target, and even more pricey for my wallet.

So my goal was to find some dark green cargos at my favorite thrift store, and this is what i found.









Needless to say, they are not exactly "trendy", buy they have potential.
They were only $3.50.
Just the right amount for a trend that I don't think will last very long.

They need some work, so stay tuned to my youtube channel to see how I make these work.

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Посетите мой сайт и закажите оборудование для салонов красоты. Здесь можно дешево купить http://lampa-lupa.pl/, Newfacebeauty, жалюзи на пластиковые окна, Maski algowe cena

    ReplyDelete