Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

DKNY at Lane Bryant



I wasn't very impressed with the collaboration between Lane Bryant and DKNY. There was only one item that grabbed my attention and at $59.00, I will not be wearing it anytime soon.
Camo Sequin Tank $59.00

I did however get an idea for an outfit from one of the pictures in the Lane Bryant Catalog.

DKNY Shirtdress $89.00


I have this exact dress but in black. I might have to raise the hem a little though.

Stay tuned to my youtube channel to see this outfit of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't impressed with this line either, but I do like the shirtdress. I am still searching for the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Всем привет! помогите кто знает... ищу где можно купить косметологическое оборудование алматы, нагреватель полотенец санкт петербург и аппарат для ультразвуковой кавитации? я только начала управлять салоном красоты, надо найти оборудование, а я не знаю где это купить)

    ReplyDelete